Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day 10 - Notre Dame?

We woke up late and with the intention to leave in the morning but instead, we decided to stay another evening because we were so tired from the day before. We found food, came back to the room, ate, and took a nap. Later that day we did some much needed laundry for the first time on our trip. While waiting for the laundry we got more food and ice cream! After that we explored the Notre Dame Cathedral of Amiens. It was a question for most of the day if this was actually THE Notre Dame. I, like an awesome art student and someone who should know art, had no idea. I couldn’t remember my art history class, which shouldn’t be a surprise to my roommates since Krystle’s and my F have been displayed on the fridge for most of the year. Krystle would be proud though… I could point out the rose window and some of the architectural features inside the Cathedral. VERY INTERESTING. That was about it for the day though except we did decide to get two pizzas from Pizza Hut which was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment